Working Student & Intern: Marketing & Communication
This is an Internship or Working Student Opportunity in a purpose company that is tackling a multi-billion dollar market. You have the opportunity to combine your business and marketing knowledge with your passion for sustainability. Do you want to attract the attention of the market to a company that takes sustainability to its heart ? Use your skills to tackle one of the most critical challenges humanity has ever faced: climate change.
Tasks / Where your expertise is needed
- Updating and re-working the corporate Website (using WordPress)
- Content Creation (Social Media Posts / Medium Articles)
- Help organise Events
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Review and update Sales Collateral and Presentations
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Bring in your own ideas
Requirements / What we are looking for
- Passion and heart-centered professionalism with a desire to build a better future
- Currently enrolled (or recently graduated) in business administration/ Marketing , technology, environmental management & science – a plus would be a Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Forestry, Wood Technology, Environmental Sciences)
- Know your way around the usual content tool stack (WordPress, Squarespace, Linkedin, etc)
- Previous experience in BtoB Marketing in the form of internships or similar, relevant previous experiences in sustainability and climate tech is a plus.
- You have a structured, independent and detail-oriented way of working and the ability to work on parallel projects which will include prioritization and timely completion
- Business oriented mindset and positive attitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Ideally based in Central Europe (Berlin/ Eberswalde is a plus) – Work can be done remotely. Hours per week upon arrangement, flexible around your schedule.
Benefits / What we offer
- Fast-growing climate tech startup with a great network of investors and partners
- Instant opportunity to drive impact
- We are a purpose-driven team with the ability to contribute directly to the reduction of Greenhouse gas emissions
- We’re offering market rate compensation for interns and working students.
If interested, please email Frederick Leuschner: